Journey planning information
Due to the current situation, there are many factors affecting our trips. Even though the winter season 2020/21 will be different to what we’re used to, we’re certain that it’s possible to enjoy winter sports safely during the coronavirus pandemic. We have implemented extensive protection and hygiene measures so that you can continue to enjoy our trips with confidence.
Please understand that we may have to make short-notice changes to our tour programmes.
Current information (Last updated: 11 February)
- Due to the official restrictions in Germany and Austria we´re currently not operating. We will start as soon as the (legal) developments and framework conditions allow.
- You can already buy tickets in our online shop. With our flexible rebooking and cancellation guidelines, you can book your trip with Skibus München with no financial risk.
- Additional general information can be found in our FAQs in the “Skiing & Corona” section.
New this season
- We will not be filling our buses to capacity so that passengers can maintain social distancing while on board.
- For even more comfort and safety, you can reserve the seat next to you for a small fee on all “operated by Autobus Oberbayern” trips.
- This season we are extending our range of destinations thanks to our partnership with the Sudelfeld ski resort in Germany.
Do you have any other questions? Please use our contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here for you!
The information on this page is continuously updated.